That's right, I am back from London:)
I went there this past weekend with my friend from Norway, Kristin. We both visited Anne who is studying there right now.
It was a really nice trip, as these pictures show!!
The left picture shows Kristin & Anne in front of where we saw the musical Evita:) Below is Tower Bridge, and further down is me in front of the very famous Travel Bookshop from Notting Hill (where Julia Roberts met Hugh Grant) :D
But since it has been a while since I last wrote (has been loads of work to do at school...), I will also tell you a little bit about what I did the week before London. On Tuesday I went to a jazz club with my Portugese friends. Unfortunately they did not have a live band that day, but we ended up drinking beer and playing board games instead:)
Friday the whole group and our French friend Mathilde went to a samba party in Rotterdam, at a Casino. There we ended up dancing on the stage and I won 10 euros in roulette:)
Saturday the Portugese made a wonderful dinner for 15 people, and Mathilde made the delicious dessert: homemade chocolate mousse! Afterwards, some of the guys played on a guitar and we just chilled the rest of the evening:)
No comments:
Post a Comment