
The one and only himself!
This past week was Space Week here at my university, and that meant a big Space4Society conferance and a guest lecture by Buzz Aldrin!!! But the Buzz Aldrin lecture was more like a rock concert - 1500 people in the audience, pre-music & video show, paparazzi-like photographers when he finally arrived in the building and of course autograph-signing afterwards. Unfortunately I did just not get a signature from him, but at least I have a copy of the one my friend got.

The reason why I have been a bit absent lately, for those of you who wondered, is because I am working very hard on my project: to design my own satellite for gravity measurements of underground water reservoirs on the African continent. It is a LOT to do these days, but it is fun stuff for a space geek like me;)
Btw; I am going home for Easter to be with my family at our winter cabin, snowboarding and chillin' :) So it will probably be a bit quiet from me for a while, but don't worry I am still alive;) But first I have to tell you that I have finally got an internship for the coming fall of 2007! I had the interview today. I will be working on radiative transfer simulations for dust particles on the ground and in the atmosphere of Mars, to prepare for a polarizing spectrometer to be sent up with the ExoMars ESA-mission in 2013 :D
2 comments:
Wow. Her var det igjen ca 50 ord jeg ikke skjønte. Men gratulerer med internship:D
Silje
Hei, hei!
Ser du skal heim til påske. Eg skal faktisk til Delft.. så det var jo litt dårleg timing.. Skal vere der frå fredag morgon til mandag kveld. Så i tilfelle du er tilbake på mandag så gje ein lyd!!! Hadde vore veldig koseleg :)
-arnhild
Post a Comment