Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hi again everyone!
I am so so so sorry for not blogging for a long time, it was just too much schoolwork those last months before the summer vacation. But now I'll try to be more frequent with my blogging;)
So what have I been up to lately? Well, here are some pictures showing my last months before the summer:
As you can see from the pictures it is usually some kind of beverage or food involved, don't really know why;) But it was some very nice couple of months!! Unfortunately; a lot of the people on the pictures have left Delft to study or do internships elsewhere in the world - they will be missed!
As for the summer holidays, they were spent partly in the States travelling around with my family (+ roadtrip with my sister Tanya :D ) on the Eastern coast, and partly at home in Oslo where I helped my family pack out the house so we can try to sell it this fall. It is weird to sell our childhood home by the way, more sad than I had pictured it to be beforehand. But part of it could also be that we had to give one of our cats away to my cousine because he would not exactly like it in a city appartment... He is a bit of a tiger woods;) Loves to chase birds and climb up the Christmas tree or our living room walls - to our great pleasure;) But he is also the sweetest cat I have ever seen, a real "mama's boy" who loves to cuddle every evening in front of the tv:) I will most certainly miss him!
To end this blog entry I will show you a picture from the US trip:
Can't you just simply feel the tranquility sink in when watching this picture? :) (The dark blue in the back is a tropical storm coming in over Miami.)

No comments: