
Just a couple of days after I got back from the Christmas holidays in Norway, my Portugese

friends asked me to join them on a roadtrip to Hamburg, Germany last weekend! So, on a total impulse, we drove off to Germany:) The first night was spent in this totally abandon youth hostel in the middle of nowwhere, even the owner wasn't there when we arrived!! Really comforting...
The next day we went sighseeing all over Hamburg, before a little clubbing in the evening:) It is a great city, very diverse and with lots of "cultural flavour"... ;) You can see for yourselves in the pictures here.

2 comments:
Wow... that's what I would call a compensation for the long time without writing and still able to catch up all the good things that happened meanwhile in only two posts... Nice to have you back writing again :D
Great trip to Germany, don't you think? We should do more of those made of last minute decisions :P
See you...
I must say that it was quite funny seeing you scared, imaging stranges noises and doors opening in the abandon youth hostel =p
Post a Comment