Still got a cold:(
I am still recovering from my cold I got last sunday-booooring!! I just want to be out there doing social stuff and working out and school work (yeah, actually!) :(
Instead, I'm stuck here at home for a week watching old One Tree Hill episodes and drinking tea. Except for Monday, when we ate at Billy Beer to celebrate Sharon's (a girl I met at school) birthday:)
Oh, update on my language skills: I have now posted the little pink notes Ingrid knows so well from our old place in Trondheim, all over my apartment to name all the things in my kitchen (keuken), bathroom (badkamer) and bedroom (slaapkamer). I'm gonna learn this language! :)
Hope everyone is doing well, and that I soon can update you with more amusing news...
Talk soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Så gøy det var å se Schrødingers på torsdag! Syns det var på tide at du var på tv igjen, er jo noen uker siden sist;) Kan tenke meg at det var moro å flyyy!! Snakkes!
Stor klem fra Kristin
Hehe:) Jeg tenker på å gi ut en samledvd snart, over alle mine opptredener (Janne's idé) ;)
Og JEPP, veldig moro å sveve!!!! Bedre enn verdens høyeste strikkhopp, og det sier vel alt?!
Post a Comment