Christina's Universe
About Me
Christina
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(5)
Hi everyone:) It's fun to hear that so many are c...
Healthy and smiling:)Finally I got over the whole ...
Still got a cold:(I am still recovering from my co...
This weekend I never made it to Amsterdam, I went ...
I WILLPROBABLY BE ON TV OCTOBER 12TH, AT NRK (SCH...
►
September
(6)
Links
Silje's blogg
Mario's blogg
Christin's blogg
Inês' blogg
Wishing's website
Mari's blogg
Trygve's blogg
Jostein's blogg
The Membrains
Miriam's blogg
Andreas og Elisabeths's homepage
Kristin's blogg fra Svalbard
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
I WILL
PROBABLY BE ON TV OCTOBER 12TH, AT NRK (SCHRØDINGERS KATT)!!
Oh, and here are some pictures from my lovely one-room apartment:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment