Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What is Christina doing?
Well, I'll tell you about my last couple of days:) I turned 22 years on sunday and spent the night eating apple pie with my mentor and watching "My super ex-girlfriend" at the cinema.
Monday my whole mentor group ate burritos which the american girl made for us (we all have to cook something from our home country once a week), it was very good!
Yesterday I went to something called Faculty Films, which is a student group showing not mainstream movies once a week, for free:) Yesterday they showed us "L'auberge espagnol" which was a seriously funny movie about a french guy who joins the Erasmus program and studies in Spain for a year-I recommend it! By the way; we got free Sangria with the movie- I like it here;)
Tonight I am off to the International Pub with my spanish neighbour, who I think might have a slight crush on me, but we'll see:) Tomorrow I am going to a disco with a friend from school, and then I thought I might take a trip to Amsterdam this weekend- I'm craving some serious shopping!! ;)
Well, that was a few words about my busy life down here, written while I listen to "It's a wonderful world" (sent to me by Arnhild-thanks!) :)

1 comment:

K said...

Hey Ca! Hvordan gikk det med den spanske deiten? ;)

I morgen er det skrekkfilmaften på samfundet, med to grøssere etter hverandre, og der skulle vi ha vøri i hop! Men siden jeg har klatret en del i det siste, og sannsynligvis har fått sterkere gripemuskler, er det sikkert bra du ikke er her likevel, så slipper du å holde meg i hånda når jeg skvetter...:)

Kos deg videre i Nerderland! Hihi! :D