Christina's Universe
About Me
Christina
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(6)
What is Christina doing?Well, I'll tell you about ...
This is me and the guys being really french:)We we...
Earlier this summer I gathered my friends in Oslo...
Here's another picture of a VERY happy and flyin' ...
I want to show you some pictures from my incredibl...
Hello world:)I have FINALLY managed to create my o...
Links
Silje's blogg
Mario's blogg
Christin's blogg
InĂªs' blogg
Wishing's website
Mari's blogg
Trygve's blogg
Jostein's blogg
The Membrains
Miriam's blogg
Andreas og Elisabeths's homepage
Kristin's blogg fra Svalbard
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Earlier this summer I gathered my friends in Oslo for a bbq at my house. It was very nice, as this picture shows!
Later that summer, at Astri's farm, Jostein met his true love. Aren't they cute? naaah;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment