Christina's Universe

About Me

Christina
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • What is Christina doing?Well, I'll tell you about ...
      • This is me and the guys being really french:)We we...
      • Earlier this summer I gathered my friends in Oslo...
      • Here's another picture of a VERY happy and flyin' ...
      • I want to show you some pictures from my incredibl...
      • Hello world:)I have FINALLY managed to create my o...

Links

  • Silje's blogg
  • Mario's blogg
  • Christin's blogg
  • InĂªs' blogg
  • Wishing's website
  • Mari's blogg
  • Trygve's blogg
  • Jostein's blogg
  • The Membrains
  • Miriam's blogg
  • Andreas og Elisabeths's homepage
  • Kristin's blogg fra Svalbard

Friday, September 22, 2006


I want to show you some pictures from my incredible summer, so just sit back and enjoy:)
This first picture is from the week at Astri's farm in August, where we all went "mountain" climbing.
Posted by Christina at 14:05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)