Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This weekend I never made it to Amsterdam, I went to Belgium (Antwerpen) instead:) With a big group of Portugese people-very nice!! Oh, and my spanish neighbour went with us too. But there is only friendship there I think, even though he knocks at my door almost every day;) But this Saturday I was really thankful for having him as my neighbour when I managed to lock myself out at midnight! Our stupid doors have this self-closing mechanism:( So I probably have to pay 30-50 euros for them coming and letting me back into my apartment. Well well. This of course happened after I had seen the fantastic dancing movie "Step up" with a girl from my class, so even when I locked myself out nothing could ruin my good mood!



But back to Antwerpen: We spent the entire day there, but didn't get to do many things (big group of portugese...). But we did eat pizza at an italian restaurant-see picture to the left! And we did take a typical city tourbus;) And we did manage to reach our goal: a huge concert against racism (Belgium had it in three cities that evening). The only problem, we got hit by a storm on our way and now I think I am beginning to be a little bit ill because of it. But it was worth it! The storm (picture below) had lots of my belowed thunder and lightning, plus hail almost the size of golfballs-they were huge!!! It was very scary, and the concert was under the "starry sky", so that's why we ran indoor to a pub instead and got a beer:)

2 comments:

Silje Ingeberg said...

God bedring berta!

Trygve said...

Tudo de bom! Bevare of your spanish neighbour, though. Hihi, håper eg kan se Schrõdingers Katt på internett. Ønskereprise frå Dagsrevyen februar 2003?