The ESA party was really great!! I met a lot of new people I am staying in touch with now, and I even managed to get myself a date this Saturday:)
Sharon and I got home to my place at 6.30 Sunday morning (after the party), and now we are both catching a cold - coincidence? No, Christina's bad luck is what it is (and too much partying)! Unfortunately this does mean that I will not be able to sparkle with my presence at the International pub tonight :(
Before I go back to my studying (yes, I do also study once in a while;) ), I just wanted to tell you that I found out they will be offering Streetdance lessons after Christmas - yuppi!!! :D So the Dancing Astronaut will once again "shake that booty"! ;)
Oh, and if you ever want to just laugh a bit, check out this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2ygS5qT3Xg&mode=related&search=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment