On Friday there was a Norwegian Film Festival here in Delft and I brought my portugese and spanish friends to see the norwegian movie 37 1/2. It was really funny:) And afterwards we were served free salmon and akevitt (a very strong norwegian alcohol). They all liked it! I also bought them some norwegian milk chocolate and some norwegian drinks - it was just so much fun to be able to show them a small piece of my culture:)
On Wednesday I just popped by the "Space Bar" at my faculty (we have it once a month) to say hi and ended up really drunk at the International pub (de ruif) later that night - typical;)
Oh, and on Thursday me and Yago was making small videos of me in my room cause I had to send them to NRK. To make a long story short - I will be on tv (Newton) sometime after New Years Eve, so watch out;) I am actually flying back to Norway next weekend to film with NRK:)
That was some short notes about my life lately. I will just end this post with some pictures from my shopping day in Rotterdam today. Me and Aaron (my american friend) went shopping for almost 5 hours, before we ate dinner at KFC:)
Then Aaron and I ran into Mickey Mouse on our little shopping trip:)
Last I just wanted to show you some of the cool, artsy architecture that exists in Rotterdam. This is a lamp!

No comments:
Post a Comment