Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hi everyone! I am so sorry for being abscent lately, exams you know... But yesterday I finished my exam and I passed!! :) That's why I today am a little bit hung-over... Yesterday the university was arranging this comedy night for us internationals, so I went there with Aaron (my American friend). We met Pedro and a lot of new friends there. The comedy night was hilarious by the way! :)
After the comedy act it was supposed to be an all-night party, but it was kind of lame. So when Ergi (my Turkish friend) called me about a party, I took all my new friends with me:) But when we got there they had a lack of glasses, which made us have to drink sangria from empty beer bottles;) That's why Ulas (one of my new friends) and his girlfriend invited Aaron and me over to his place for a more privat party:) We stayed there until 4.30, that's why I today am a little bit reduced...
But no more reduced than that Sharon and I are going to a party tonight which I was invited to by my friends in ESA (the European Space Agency). It is a Casino&Cocktail party where everyone has to wear galla outfits:) Looking forward to it!

Of other things to mention from my booring life lately (LOTS of studying..) I have to tell you guys that I passed the test for the Dutch course! BUT.. I got to the registration too late and there was no more places available, so I am on a waiting list for January instead... This German girl I met at the language course came 1/2 hour before the registration and she didn't get a place either (I came there only 10 minutes in advance, thinking that would be enough..)!! So I will not be fluent in Dutch just yet;)
Oh, and I met my first Norwegians down here, at the language course actually! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snuppa??!! Casino i kveld???

Hmmm... Tror seriøst det er på tide å ta seg en tur ned igjen til deg! Haha!

Koooooos deg og oppfør deg fint nå da! ;-)

Ugla

Silje Ingeberg said...

Hei! Fant et summer internship i ESA, interessert? http://www.karrierestart.no/ledig-stilling.aspx?sid=1928

Christina said...

Tusen takk for tipset:) men jeg har allerede søkt til ESA om internship. Deres herlige svar var at hvis jeg ikke hører noe fra dem innen de neste 4 månedene, så fikk jeg dessverre ikke noe internship denne gangen..!