This post is to honor my beloved cat Sussie who has now gone up to cat-heaven and is hopefully very happy chasing mice and eating tuna all the time. I love you so much Sussie!
If I had come to your blog before, I would have known why you had to go to Norway last weekend… :P It’s sad that you had to say goodbye to one very good “friend” and I think it was a great idea to write the post in honor of Sussie. However, I think you could add one more thing to the post: the movie of YouTube that once you have shown about cats. It would be another kind of tribute to Sussie and all the cats over the world :P
2 comments:
If I had come to your blog before, I would have known why you had to go to Norway last weekend… :P It’s sad that you had to say goodbye to one very good “friend” and I think it was a great idea to write the post in honor of Sussie.
However, I think you could add one more thing to the post: the movie of YouTube that once you have shown about cats. It would be another kind of tribute to Sussie and all the cats over the world :P
Det var leit å høre, Christina... Men som du sier, nå er hun oppe i katte-himmelen med mus og tunfisk og masse barske katte-hunks. Tenker på deg!
Post a Comment